What kind of vendor are you?
Do you offer goods and services for crafters, campers and dog owners?
Take a look at the vendor types listed below and once you’ve decided which fits you best scroll to the bottom of the page and fill in the contact form with as much information as possible. We will be reviewing all requests to make sure we get a good variety of wares, teachers, food trucks, local produce and artisans. We are also keen to only include sellers that fit the flavour of our festival. We can’t wait to see what you have to offer!
Set up is Friday 19th July and we will be in touch nearer the time to confirm arrival time. Take down is Sunday from 5.30pm. Early take down is not permitted. Please note there are no one-day pitches. You come in on Friday and leave on Sunday.
Each pitchholder will receive 4 complementary Exhibitor Passes.
All pitches (stalls, food trucks and camping) are on grass. Please be aware we will be checking all vendors have the relevant insurance for their particular stall.
We offer free camping for all vendors!
Craft supply sellers, makers, craft teachers, vintage sellers – we want you!
Please note you will be expected to bring your own gazebo (unless you’re inside a marquee), tables and chairs including those for any small classes you’re holding. If you’d like to hold a larger class within a marquee please let us know on the contact form.
Here are the prices for pitches:
- Class only pitch inside the marquee + inc. table and chairs (£70)
- 2m x 2m craft seller pitch inside the marquee (£130)
- 2m x 2m craft seller pitch inside the marquee + class space inc. table and chairs (£145)
- 3m x 3m craft seller pitch outside, BYO gazebo (£140)
- 3m x 3m craft seller pitch outside, BYO gazebo + class space inc. table and chairs (£155)
- Electrical hook-up for your stall 16 amp (£75)
- Electrical hook-up for your stall 32 amp (£105)
We’re looking for a variety of different craft classes for attendees to participate in over the weekend.
If you would like to book time and space in one of the marquees to teach a class please let us know in the contact form below and we can quote you according to the space, time and power needed or see above for the list of prices.
Artisan Farmer’s Market
Are you a local producer of dairy, fruit, vegetables, plants, meat and more? If you’re a kombucha maven, a green-fingered whiz or a pie scholar we want you to show us your wares!
You will be under cover in our dedicated farmer’s market area. Please be aware you’ll need to provide your own tables and chairs etc.
- 3m x 3m artisan farmer’s market pitch under cover (£140)
- Electrical hook-up 16 amp (£75)
- Electrical hook-up 32 amp (£105)
We are massive fans of all kinds of street food and are drooling at the thought of what’s out there. Please let us know if you are willing to be open Friday and Saturday night and Saturday and Sunday morning because you will have a captive audience of campers available!
- Food pitches (£200) *Note: if you’re oversized or teeny tiny get in touch and we’ll quote you specifically
- Drinks pitches (£160)
- Electric hook-up 16 amp (£75)
- Electrical hook-up 32 amp (£105)
Tell Us About Yourselves!
If you’re interested in being a vendor please fill in the contact form with as much information as possible so that we can assess your submission. We can’t wait to hear all about who you are and what you do and hope very much to be able to welcome you to the inaugural Carry on Crafting Festival!